Even if you’re a physical education professional, the acronym PETE may not immediately resonate with you. PETE … no, not your friend Pete … probably something with physical education — but what?
And, members of the PETE community might be wondering why is PETE mentioned without its partner, HETE?
5 Great Reasons to Date and Fall in Love… With the 2018 National Standards for Initial Health Education Teacher Education
As chair of the SHAPE America Health Education Teacher Preparation Standards Task Force, I feel like I have birthed, nurtured and raised the 2018 National Standards for Initial Health Education Teacher Education along with the six other “co-parents” on the task force.
Admittedly, similar to the proud parent who feels like their son or daughter deserves only the purest, fulfilling and reciprocated love, I feel like the new and improved 2018 Initial HETE Standards deserve that kind of loyal adoration as well...
- Notes on #SHAPE Tampa Proposal Notifications October 11, 2018
- Vision impairment help needed October 7, 2018
- Gardner-Webb is NCAAHPERD-SM Strong! September 27, 2018
- Enhancing Student Health and Wellness in ACPS, ESSA-Style September 13, 2018
- Health curriculum for students with severe disabilities September 6, 2018
The interview questions that follow will test candidates’ basic knowledge of current trends in health education .